A commited company
Faced with the economic, energy, environmental, social and technological challenges we are confrontred with, we are constantly reinventing ourselves. Being one step ahead is a real driving force for us, a source of additional motivation. This constantly pushes us to commit ourselves to our clients, our audiences and our partners.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility policy
A responsible event
In 2022, after several months of work, BEAM has obtained ISO 20121 certification. This international standard dedicated to a more responsible event industry recognises the mobilisation of all the teams involved on a daily basis for more virtuous events. This fine distinction awarded by AFNOR concerns its two activities, event production and event site management, for a period of 3 years.
Our actions in 2021
Convinced that events are an essential communication channel, we are committed to spreading the principles of Sustainable Development to improve our footprint on the planet.
- Optimise energy management
- Reduce the environmental impact of our activities
- Promoting digital sobriety
- Improve the quality of life at work
- Integrating diversity
- Involving stakeholders
- Implement a responsible purchasing policy
Our connections with the economic and associative fabric
We work on a daily basis to develop the events industry as well as the influence of the destination Bordeaux.
We are a member of several professional event associations in Aquitaine, in France and abroad:
- AIVFC – Association Internationale des Villes Francophones de Congrès
- Bordeaux Lac Resort
- Bordeaux Gironde Investissement
- International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA)
- MEDEF Mouvement des Entreprises de France (Stéphane KINTZIG, Administrateur)
- Office Métropolitain de Tourisme et de Congrès (Stéphane KINTZIG, Vice-Président)
- UFI – Union des Foires Internationales (CEB membre créateur)
- UNIMEV – Union Française des Métiers de l’Événement (Stéphane KINTZIG, Administrateur)
- UMENA – Union des Métiers de l’événementiel de la Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Embodied by the strength of this “MORE” which pushes us to be more human, more responsible, more innovative, closer, more radiant, More BEAM, we are redefining our business & our DNA.
We are no longer simply operators of sites dedicated to professional tourism, nor even simple organisers of trade fairs or shows, we are creators of meetings.
Meetings that reflect our values